[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VilloFetch Forum • View topic - Travian killed VilloFetch today?

Travian killed VilloFetch today?

Re: Travian killed VilloFetch today?

Postby xtian » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:41 am

xtian
Site Admin

Postby xtian » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 pm

This is the official answer from Travian:

"I am sorry to inform that since your service encourages multiaccounting and presents features which give an advantage in the game when compared to other players, it is blocked and will stay blocked."
xtian
Site Admin

Postby justme » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 pm

I also wrote the us server admin. The response was that they have no intention of providing an alternate web address themselves, and it is against their rules to allow access through any method other than directly through the web browser.
I responded with a snarky remark about needing to find a new, travian-friendly, job. This illicited a sympathetic response from the admin and an "unofficial" recommendation that I find a proxy, with the disclaimer this would not be approved of by travian.
Convienently, villofetch worked so well for me, because the address did not include any indication that it was a proxy. All sites designated "proxy" are, of course, blocked by our system admin at work.

I ran into a roadblock with paypal and an old bank account. I'll be signing up for the secret domain when paypal has updated my bank information. I'm cool with slower speeds from your laptop. I mainly need it to ship wheat to the hammer and messaging. Attacks can be sent from my home IP.
justme

Previous

Return to Announcements